Title: Administrative Associate
Reports to: Deputy Director
Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
- Minimum of three years of administrative and/or nonprofit experience with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Effective database management skills – create reports, enter data accurately, and teach others. Preferred candidate will have experience in Salesforce and Click&Pledge.
- Professional experience using online communication platforms, such as Constant Contact and WordPress.
- Technically competent with an aptitude for learning and leveraging digital systems.
- High level of integrity and ethical awareness.
- Commitment to equity and social justice; willingness to engage in personal and professional growth.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Driver’s license and insurance.
Environment: You will work in a small, shared office with three colleagues, the Accounting Manager, Events and Development Manager, and Deputy Director. The office is located within our large hot shop at Jason Lee Middle School. The hot shop itself is active and loud – often with rock and roll music on – and filled with students for much of the work day.
Salary range: $16 – $18 per hour DOE, 20 hours/week; Preferred candidate will be able to work consistent hours spread across the regular work week.
Application deadline: January 14, 2019
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject: (Your Last Name) 2019 Administrative Associate
Hilltop Artists in Residence is a 501(c)3 nonprofit agency and will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, ethnicity, gender, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, socioeconomic status, or status with regard to public assistance.